Tuesday 18 June 2013

Just For You . . . Butterfly and Heart Bouquet.

Hello, today I am sharing with you an idea I have been thinking about for a while using some lovely Stampin' Up products!!!
At the moment I am designing for Anniversaries and Birthdays and have been thinking about how lovely a bouquet of hearts, flowers and butterflies would be! 
 
 
I've used Real Red and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. With Melon Mambo and Certainly Celery ink. The main parts have been stamped with a set from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue, as is the leaf stamp. Bakers twine and embossed hearts and butterflies are from current main catalogue.
  
For more details of Stampin' Up products, a free catalogue or to order, please contact me!
 
Kindest Regards Sarah.
 
P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment