Tuesday 17 September 2013

Rev Up the Fun! in Real Red and Whisper White Wedding Cake - Stampin Up!

Hello Everyone!

Today I bring you the second card I was commissioned to make for Rachel & Paul's Wedding. After a chat about motorbikes I came up with the idea of making a 3 tier cake with a motorbike as the cake decoration.



I embossed some pearlised card for the cake base and used the En Francais stamp for the background in real red, and matted this onto the same coloured cardstock. I cut out the motorbike from the stamp set Rev Up the Fun and punched little hearts which I covered in the dazzling details glue for extra sparkle. ❤ 

Congrats again Rachel and Paul, you both looked beautiful in the photos :)

Thanks for looking,
Sarah.
 P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment