Saturday 14 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas Ornament Punch Card

  Hi All!
 
Here is a Raspberry Ripple and Basic Grey Christmas card made from the Christmas Ornament Punch  from 2013-2014 Autumn/Winter Catalogue! I have also used the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack.  
 
The Christmas Ornament Punch has a matching stamp set. (Available as a bundle where you can save 15%!!!)
 
I punched the ornament shape out of a card blank and stamped the greeting (from the sassy salutations set)  I put the DSP on the inside of the card blank and added stamped and punched flowers with gems. I hand drew bows for the end ornaments and tied a basic grey ribbon bow for the centre one.

Check back next week to see what I made using the punched leftovers!!!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah.
 
 
 P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment